Needing a payday loan this month? But don’t you want to ask your bank because you know that the interest rate and the LEP will therefore be high? Have you researched financials? They are bank-like companies, however, lending themselves in the same way as Legendary. Today we have selected the main points to help you decide if the credit offered by BV Finance is worth:
What is the interest rate on Instant Care Bank’s payday loan?
Instant Care Bank has an average monthly interest rate of 4.63%, thus presenting one of the most advantageous interest rates, compared to the latest financials and banks which we have presented, second only to Santander in interest, which has an interest rate. of 4.45%. Rates are average and reported by the Binary Lender – learn more here.
Who can apply?
The person must be a checking account holder for at least six months and have a negative name. The financial company may also require proof of income for granting the payday loan. The request is made at one of Instant Care Bank’s stores and the person must bring documentation to validate personal and financial data.
How is the request made?
The request is made at one of Instant Care Bank’s stores and the person must bring documentation to validate personal and financial data. Payment can be made by check or debit account up to 24 installments.
What documentation is required?
- Original ID and CPF;
- Proof of original current residence;
- Last two original income vouchers;
- Original bank statement with last salary credit.
What are the advantages?
- Unbundling: You will not be dependent on your bank to apply for credit as the checking account will be required for the deposit to be made;
- Check or debit account: You can better organize yourself with Instant Care bank’s payment options.
And the disadvantages then?
- Online operation: the financial company has a website to simulate or contract credit, only in its physical stores, this is bad and impractical today;
- The interest rate: The finance company has one of the best interest rates compared to the major banks, however, the rate is still high compared to the lenders and online payday loan companies with Fine Bank;
- Flexible yet limited payment: Offering only the option to pay by check or debit account is not beneficial for the customer. For example, if the debit is made when the customer has no balance, this may cause them to enter the overdraft, which has the second highest interest rate in the market.